Monday, November 13, 2017

Midnight Monday with Julie


Julie: Well, as you can see, I did spend some time on the porch.
We did have sunshine, but it was still pretty cold.
I stayed out for a while.


I did have some company. My big brother JJ.
We enjoyed the sun for a while, but then it got cloudy.
We both went inside,


I went under the credenza and lay next to the floor vent.
Mum had the heat on and it was super cozy under there.
Georgia was close by ready to have a drink of water.


All in all, it was a quiet but good weekend.
Mum went and got a book to read and I sat in her lap.
That was warm too.

7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, that's some good thinking to go under the credenza when it gets cold and the sun is scarce!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws up for floor vents! My human doesn't like me sitting near ours - she says it is bad for the condition of my fur.

Cats Herd You said...

Can you believe we don't have floor vents here? We hear about them from kitties like you, and they sound absolutely glorious. Perhaps someday we will be able to get closer to the vents on the ceiling and find out what all the fuss is about.

Eastside Cats said...

Kitties gotta keep snuggly!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...it waz thiz kinda cloze ta snowin heer ____.......well may bee ______________ that kinda close but still ~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Tamago said...

Glad you had a nice quiet weekend!
Your coat looks very shiny and gorgeous in the sun :-)

pilch92 said...

I am glad you had a nice weekend. XO